Obamacare is on its way. In 2014 most of the law will take full effect. I did my best to educate and generate resistance even giving public presentations on its unheralded takeovers of our private lives and families. The real facts of Obamacare thanks to our Corporate controlled media, propaganda machine and government controlled public school system never really made it to the public eye. Instead grassroots organizations and informed citizens had to do that job on their own time and dime. It obviously wasn’t enough. Media distractions and disinformation while leading the public towards red herrings made sure of that.
Meanwhile, the media cheers on the troops at every chance (especially during professional sports events) emphasizing how free we are. In reality, we are becoming a socialist state with increasing velocity. Unless you have been too dumbed down to notice, socialism is a form of force. Putting your hand in someone else’s pocket and removing the money they earned through their labor is, in normal society, considered theft. But not under a socialist government.
Forcing contraception acceptance on the public without their consent using public funds is a violation of our freedom of choice. But not under socialist Obamacare.
Restricting someone’s capacity to choose freely in the marketplace under penalty of law is a form of enslavement and constitutes an invasion of one’s private life. But not under socialist Obamacare!
Take heart however! There are ways to take back your freedom. Our government has provided us with trap doors to liberty!
Ok, you may have to stretch the truth a bit, but hey remember, sometimes truth needs to be stretched a bit!
You know, like during political campaigns for example. The Change We Need and Change We Can Believe In. Stuff like that there.
Government to the Rescue!
Fortunately, the government is generously riding to the rescue with a guide for recovering your freedom of choice. It may not be for everyone, but like Obamacare its all about freedom of choice right?
Here are 14 ways to recover your freedom of choice under the new “Affordable?” Care Act:
You may qualify for a hardship exemption if you experienced one of the following:
- You were homeless. (No documentation needed. One of the benefits of living on the street along with a free phone, meals and a private bush for nappy time.)
- You were evicted in the past 6 months or were facing eviction or foreclosure. (Copy of eviction or foreclosure notice needed. See exemption 1. for additional details.)
- You received a shut-off notice from a utility (Copy of shut-off notice from a utility company Company needed. Whoda thunk not paying bills would become a benefit!)
- You recently experienced domestic violence. (No documentation needed. Don’t even have to show the marks either I guess.)
- You recently experienced the death of a close family member. (Copy of death certificate, copy of death notice from newspaper, or copy of other official notice of death. Now don’t use this as an excuse to get rid of that annoying Uncle or brother please.)
- You experienced a fire, flood, or other natural human-caused disaster that caused substantial damage to your property. (Copy of police or fire report, insurance claim, or other document from government agency, private entity, or news source documenting event. Old sheds in the back that were falling down anyway don’t count.)
- You filed for bankruptcy in the last 6 months. (Copy of bankruptcy filing needed. This might become an easier requirement to fill with Obama in office you know.)
- You had medical expenses you couldn’t pay in the last 24 months. (Copies of medical bills needed. Hey the way the government is driving up medical costs with its regulatory overkill this may be another viable means of recovering your freedom.)
- You experienced unexpected increases in necessary expenses due to caring for an ill, disabled, or aging family member. (Copies of receipts related to care needed. Euthanasia is cheating you know. Although Obamacare doesn’t penalize for that. Look it up.)
- You expect to claim a child as a tax dependent who’s been denied coverage in Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), and another person is required by court order to give medical support to the child. (Copy of medical support order AND copies of eligibility notices for Medicaid and CHIP showing that the child has been denied coverage. See indigent children can be useful after all!)
- As a result of an eligibility appeals decision, you’re eligible either for: 1) enrollment in a qualified health plan (QHP) through the Marketplace, 2) lower costs on your monthly premiums, or 3) cost-sharing reductions for a time period when you weren’t enrolled in a QHP through the Marketplace. (Copy of notice of appeals decision needed. Great you are a confirmed member of the lower class. Welcome aboard! Enjoy the free ride.)
- You were determined ineligible for Medicaid because your state didn’t expand eligibility for Medicaid under the Affordable Care Act. (Copy of notice of denial of eligibility for Medicaid. That darn state and 10th amendment. Can’t stand it when they get in the way of tyranny!)
- You received a notice saying that your current health insurance plan is being cancelled, and you consider the other plans available unaffordable. (Copy of notice of cancellation. Hey I thought this plan was called The Affordable Care Act! Oh well, so much for euphemisms.)
- You experienced another hardship in obtaining health insurance. (Please submit documentation if possible. Yeah, a case of raging Cancer can be a pesky little detail when applying for health insurance sometimes I guess.)
Ain’t it great to know that your government is looking out for you. They may create the very problems they propose to resolve but give them credit, they will ride right in and fix them too…..with more government naturally! All you have to do is convert your status to that of a second class citizen and submit to their authority and bingo! You will get your freedom right on back!………Well, kinda anyway.
And who said Obamacare doesn’t work? How silly.