Kerry is generously kicking in another $60 million for supposedly non-lethal aid, which according to the Irish Times would be things like:
“armoured vehicles, flak-jackets, binoculars, night-vision goggles and communications items. Military training and logistics aid…..indirectly, providing communications equipment and medical aid to the rebels for more than a year, and US troops have been deployed in Turkey and Jordan to train rebel fighters.”
Of course, since the rebels are generally carrying around arms of Russian origin we don’t have to worry about that part of the deal. The Russians handle that through Saudi connections. We just have to coordinate it with them which is likely what Kerry is doing in Rome with his Russian counterpart.
According to the U.S. Constitution in Article 1, Section 7 “All bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives;” The reasoning is of course to place spending in the hands of the people through their elected representatives. Guys like Kerry say, “Constitution? What Constitution?”. Completely ignore it and place us all on the hook for their own or their masters needs, not the needs of the nation.
Let me give you an example. In the past year the Federal government has spent $385 million in Syria which tells us a few things:
- The Constitution means nothing to most of elected representatives and even less to the appointed ones (Think cabinet and agency heads).
- There is something in Syria that the people who are engineering the outcome want that is worth a great deal of money (Think power and control)
- The public is being used and abused by our political representatives because they ultimately are responsible for the debt. (Think banksters or cui bono “To whose benefit?”)
Here are my speculations on the intent of the Syrian situation:
- John Kerry is a long time member of the Council on Foreign Relations- CFR (Sister to the Royal Institute of International Affairs or RIIA in Britain which was formed at the same time in 1921).
- The CFR represent international financiers interests which is evident when they have someone like David C. Rockefeller has been selected as their Honorary Chairman and all of the major international banks in their Corporate membership.
- Financiers earn money through the creation of debt.
- One of the most effective ways to create debt for a nation is through war.
- John Kerry is satisfying one basic need of his handlers by creating more debt, the ultimate burden of which is placed in the laps of the public.
Now that is just one facet, I believe there is another to consider:
- I believe it has been the intent of these so-called “Arab Spring” revolutions, which are highly organized and not as spontaneous as the media would lead us to conclude, to depose all singular heads of State and replace them with a democratic form of government.
- Democracy as stated in the Communist Manifesto is one of the first steps towards Communism. (The triumph of democracy as Marx put it.)
- After a so-called Democratic form of government is installed, the next step is socialism.
- Once a socialist state is fully operational, the next step is to establish a tyrannical Communist based regime. This has historically been installed by eliminating the socialists (or as Lenin described them “useful idiots”) much in line with what people like Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Fidel and others have done once they have ascended to power. Sometimes they are referred to as purges to cover the real intent.
The Muslim Brotherhood is already a mix of sharia and Marxism which function very well together as noted by the Hammer and Sickle flags appearing at the Arab Spring rallies. There is ample evidence to demonstrate the connection between Islam and the Communist movement but the tell tale sign lies in the hands of the revolutionaries as reflected by the weapons they carry such as their AK 47’s and more.
Note the hammer and sickles on the flags in these Arab Spring demonstrations:
[vsw id=”zGezelAbK6A” source=”youtube” width=”425″ height=”344″ autoplay=”no”]
The new world order that has been spoken of by many sources including the Bush’s, Clintons, Kissinger and even Obama is progressing more quickly now at the expense of the public and our freedoms.
Will they succeed? Who knows? But they haven’t been taking many backwards steps the last couple of decades that I have noticed. The book below connects some of the dots. Click on the image for reviews and to look inside it.